Article 1 Compliance with laws and regulations
OneDrop will always keep up-to-date and comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, national guidelines and other norms.
Article 2 Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information. This includes information that can be matched against other information, thereby identifying a particular individual.
Article 3 Acquisition of personal information
OneDrop acquires personal information within the scope and means necessary for the purpose of use specified in"Article 4 Purpose of Use of Personal Information".
Article 4 Purpose of use of personal information
OneDrop collects and uses personal information for the following purposes, and does not use it for any other purpose. In addition, we will take necessary measures to prevent unintended use.
1. Management consulting and service execution for clients from which personal information is obtained
2. Responding to various inquiries
3. Information on One Drop activities
4. Guidance on training, seminars, events, etc. sponsored or involved by OneDrop, acceptance of applications for attendance or participation, provision of materials, information and services
5. Send news and accept these applications
6. Execution of work related to recruitment activities in OneDrop
7. Personnel management and education after hiring decision
8. Requesting users who have debt to One Drop to fulfill the debt
9. Compliance with other laws and regulations
Article 5 Management of personal information
OneDrop will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss (excluding regular deletion of personal information), damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information. We will implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information, and when we outsource all or part of the handling of personal data to an external contractor, we will supervise the outsourcee as necessary and appropriate.
Article 6 Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
OneDrop manages personal information appropriately and does not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1. With the consent of the person
2. When oneDrop discloses to a contractor who outsources the business in order to provide the service desired by the person (consignee delivery company, etc.)
3. When it is necessary to disclose in accordance with the law
Article 7 Inquiry/correction/deletion of personal information
If you wish to inquire, correct, or delete your personal information, we will respond in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law after confirming that the request is from you or your agent.
Article 8 Acquisition and use of attribute information, action history, etc.
OneDrop may acquire and use information that cannot identify a specific individual, such as the following, in order to make the content of the services and advertisements provided more suitable for the individual. This includes the use of advertisements by group companies. In addition, we may provide it to advertisers, information providers, service providers, etc. for the same purpose.
・ Behavior history such as cookies, accessed URLs, contents, and reference order
・ Attribute information such as gender, occupation, and age
The main external services used in the OneDrop service are as follows.
Article 9 Inquiry window
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information of OneDrop, please contact the following.